Friday, May 20, 2011

Last night was not good. Jon and I went and saw the musical Wicked. It was really good. But the ride home was not. We got stuck in the parking garage and I snapped at Jon and he yelled at me. I admit I deserved it but it still hurts. Sometimes I wonder if he knows how much that hurts. We came home and I just stared out the side window at the river letting the tears fall. He kept asking if we could talk and I said nothing until we got home. Then I told him no. I was just too hurt and upset. I grabbed my pillow, my Bible, and my phone charger and came out to the living room. I did a little homework and then got ready for bed. I laid on the couch intending to go to bed but instead I just cried. Finally I got some paper and wrote a letter to Jon voicing my frustrations and feelings. Writing has really helped me do that.

Today I didn't go to work. I was worn out physically and emotionally. I called in saying I had a fever and migraine. I don't care. I needed a break and some time. I was able to get some homework done before the busy weekend. I just wish I didn't have to work. I wish I either had a job I loved or that I could be a stay at home mom. Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment