Monday, September 28, 2009

The Tick of the Clock

Since my discussion with Jon last night and our decision to start trying for a baby in December, I find myself constantly thinking about it. I've started researching maternity leave, researching child care, and even looking online at baby and parent stuff. I even went online to look at cribs and changing tables. I'm really excited for a baby.

Now my problem is waiting until December, or rather waiting until the pregnancy test comes out with a sign that a baby is on the way.

I really want to start looking at baby things and planning, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. Plus, it's a bit pre-mature considering we're not trying for another couple months. But I'm still excited about our decision. And yet, I can't tell anyone about it just yet. I would love to tell Dani or Jamie or my parents, but the time is just not right.

Why does it seem that when you're waiting for something, time ticks by slowly?

No comments:

Post a Comment