Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Counting Down The Days

It seems my world has been surrounded by babies or pregnant women. A coworker is pregnant, a sister-in-law is pregnant, another sister-in-law is trying to get pregnant, and several friends have recently had babies.

Jon and I decided that in December we would start trying for a baby. I keep looking at the date, counting down until the time we can start. I'm a little nervous. I still have to schedule an appointment with my nurse practitioner. She told me that it would be good to start taking prenatal vitamins before I was pregnant. I guess it helps me get healthier. I'm planning on calling today at lunch to set something up.

Just think, in 2 months I will probably be pregnant. I'm having mixed reactions -- first I'm excited then I'm like "yikes!" But I'm ready for that next step in life. Plus, I know Jon is looking forward to a baby. But while I wait, I count the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment